Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Take Me Home Now Only $0.69 on iTunes! Get it now and be on the look out for Dreamin'

Take Me Home

Support Mic Mang and Grab the single from iTunes HERE

Also

if you're interested the Take Me Home lyrics are after the jump....




Take Me Home Lyrics

(Verse 1)
Livin life to the fullest, yeah I really do
And I wouldn't fake a thing to be as real as you
Tell me are you spiritual or are you heaven sent cuz Imma try to do it all really just for the hell of it.
Fuck the world if it's celibate and fuck it again fuck its friend if they down for whatever man,
forget your sins and everything that they tell you then,
well it depends stay true to your etiquette,
just understand each person only lives once so live it up if your lucks right, just never up tight cuz that sucks right,
I've been up all night positioned in the upright,
cuz my dreams shine bright waitin for the sunlight,
but it'll take a long time on this ambien,
you know till the day I'm feelin' like a champion.
Told my mom this is my passion, but it can't be it,
so imma sleep with a smile cuz this can't be it.

(Hook)
And every day when I close my eyes, said the grass ain't greener on the other side, you can take me home, you can take me home, you can take me home, you can take me home,
and I heard about ya side and I heard it's real nice, but whenI'm at home man it feels so nice, you can take me home, you can take me home, you can take me home, you can take me home.

(Verse 2)
Livin' life to the fullest hope you really are,
yeah you must be havin' fun cuz you forget to call,
 listenin' to superstars but you don't know your man is up and coming,
your man is up to somethin let me switch the subject, I wanna talk about you for a change,
ya know about how you done changed,
and there's nothin' I can do when you're sittin in the coupe and I'm ridin' in the passenger listenin' to you,
talkin' bout your life dreams now I'm out of the picture,
I remember past tense, camera flashin' I'm with ya,
it would suit ya, but tell me am i worth ya future tryin to find a spot between a lover and a loser,
I could really use you and you could use me,
so Imma let you take the shot like 2-3,
can we try to avoid the day that ya knew me cuz to have known me means you woulda had to lose me.

(Hook)
And every day when I close my eyes, said the grass ain't greener on the other side, you can take me home, you can take me home, you can take me home, you can take me home,
and I heard about ya side and I heard it's real nice, but whenI'm at home man it feels so nice, you can take me home, you can take me home, you can take me home, you can take me home.

(Verse 3)
Wish I never loved her,
really wish she didn't love me so she could have another,
you ain't gotta dip,
baby just live, give me another kiss and stay under the covers,
till it's morning and then we can choose when we gotta start mourning, love letters in the corner, now kinda like me, they torn up,
askin if I miss you,
sorta

(Hook)
And every day when I close my eyes, said the grass ain't greener on the other side, you can take me home, you can take me home, you can take me home, you can take me home,
and I heard about ya side and I heard it's real nice, but whenI'm at home man it feels so nice, you can take me home, you can take me home, you can take me home, you can take me home.
And every day when I close my eyes, said the grass ain't greener on the other side, you can take me home, you can take me home, you can take me home, you can take me home,
and I heard about ya side and I heard it's real nice, but whenI'm at home man it feels so nice, you can take me home, you can take me home, you can take me home, you can take me home

No comments:

Post a Comment